With a fantastic range of up to 20 miles, the Roma Cadiz also includes many special features:
- full suspension
- captain seat with lockable four position swivel
- forward, back and height adjustable seat
- full lights set
- high/low speed switch
- adjustable angle tiller with delta handle
- large pneumatic tyres for extra comfort
Do I need to tax my mobility scooter?
No. But you may need to register it. Find out more information on our scooter tax blog post.
Do I need mobility scooter insurance?
It is not currently required but we do highly recommend it. Find out more information on our scooter insurance blog post.
- Make sure the mobility scooter is switched off before attempting to charge
- Plug the charger into the mobility scooter first and then into an electrical socket; then switch on the charger
- Wherever possible, try to use a mains socket to plug the charger in and not an extension lead
- When charging is complete, switch off the charger before removing it from the mobility scooter
For more information on how to get the most out of your mobility scooter battery, including tips on when and where to charge, see our handy Battery Guide.