The Pride® Quest Folding Scooter is perfect for the active lifestyle. Offering great performance indoors and out at a maximum speed of 4mph. The Quest provides a comfortable ride and a simple easy-fold system. The Quest is portable and adjusts to fit perfectly inside any small space. It’s sleek, stylish and extremely easy to operate.
- Front and rear LED lights for ease of use in low-light settings
- The battery pack can be easily detached from the scooter and features an anti-theft lock.
Do I need to tax my mobility scooter?
No. But you may need to register it. Find out more information on our scooter tax blog post.
Do I need mobility scooter insurance?
It is not currently required but we do highly recommend it. Find out more information on our scooter insurance blog post.
- Make sure the mobility scooter is switched off before attempting to charge
- Plug the charger into the mobility scooter first and then into an electrical socket; then switch on the charger
- Wherever possible, try to use a mains socket to plug the charger in and not an extension lead
- When charging is complete, switch off the charger before removing it from the mobility scooter
For more information on how to get the most out of your mobility scooter battery, including tips on when and where to charge, see our handy Battery Guide.