The elegant Midi XLS 8mph scooter offers you the ultimate in comfort and performance, making everyday life more enjoyable.
- comfortable swivel and slide padded seat with headrest
- up to 25 mile rage
- comfort delta tiller handlebars
- rear view mirrors
- LED lights and indicators
- front and rear bumpers
- adjustable suspension
- pneumatic tyres as standard or premium low profile soft roll puncture wheels.
Do I need to tax my mobility scooter?
No. But you may need to register it. Find out more information on our scooter tax blog post.
Do I need mobility scooter insurance?
It is not currently required but we do highly recommend it. Find out more information on our scooter insurance blog post.
- Make sure the mobility scooter is switched off before attempting to charge
- Plug the charger into the mobility scooter first and then into an electrical socket; then switch on the charger
- Wherever possible, try to use a mains socket to plug the charger in and not an extension lead
- When charging is complete, switch off the charger before removing it from the mobility scooter
For more information on how to get the most out of your mobility scooter battery, including tips on when and where to charge, see our handy Battery Guide.