The Invacare Orion Pro has undergone the German independent TÜV laboratory testing, which assures users that they are driving a scooter that adheres to the latest European Medical Device Standards.
Additionally, an on-board electronic speed reduction system automatically reduces speed round bends, ensuring users are confidently making safe, comfortable manoeuvres. Moreover, a two-step disengaging lever prevents the scooter from free-wheeling if it is knocked out of drive mode.
Orion Pro by Invacare is also quick and easy to service. It is built with a host of quality components, which makes it both reliable and easy to maintain. The electronics and motor have additional protection to guard against water and corrosion, safeguarding the vital workings of the scooter against any unnecessary malfunctions. The top cover can also be easily removed to check the motor, batteries, electronics and cables.
Finite tiller movement
- Users can easily adjust the tiller with a lever to suit their needs.
- Orion Pro features an ergonomically designed steering system that makes for easier and more responsive control.
- It has a brake that ensures immediate braking if required.
- It has a bright brake lighting that warns people that the scooter is slowing down.
- The automatic speed reduction reduces speed around bends for added safety.
- It features a two-step disengaging lever prevents the scooter from accidentally free-wheeling.