The XL features
- Manual swivel seat
- Unique ergonomically designed toggle switch for ease of use
- Safety sensors; the stairlift automatically cuts out if it comes into contact with an obstruction
- DC power, enabling the stairlift to continue to run for a limited number of trips in the event of a power cut
- Includes two handheld remote controls, ideal for multiple users
- Upholstery available in a choice of 6 colours
- Slimline rail with unique solid aluminium cover
- Standard weight limit of 160kg/25st
- Powered folding seat
- Powered seat to footrest folding link available
- Powered swivel seat
- Perch seat
- Powered or manual hinged rail; allows the stairlift rail to be folded out of the way to avoid blocking doorways or access at the bottom of the stairs
- Outdoor version available
All Handicare’s stairlifts are tested and approved by worldwide independent inspection services. This gives you the assurance that all of their products meet the highest standards in terms of quality and safety.
In addition to the features and benefits which are known from the 1000 Series the XXL offers you the following extra benefits:
- An additional 40kg meaning you can confidently accommodate users up to 200kg.
- The safe working load of 200kg is currently the highest available in the market.
- Double arm spacers – increases the width between the arms of the Smart Seat from 550mm to 637mm.
- XXL velcro belt – this extra extra long black belt has velcro on either end to hold it firmly in place (1100 mm. longer than the standard velcro belt).
- Extended seat base as standard – extends the Smart Seat depth from 360 mm to 425 mm.
- Powered swivel as standard – this makes turning the stairlift seat to get in and out on the landing as easy as possible.