One of the largest 8mph mobility scooters from the ‘Pride® Scooter’ range, the Colt Pursuit features a powerful drivetrain and large 33 cm (13”) pneumatic wheels to handle the rugged outdoor terrain. Luxury touches like a wraparound delta tiller and a new LCD console combine to give the Colt Pursuit a sleek, sporty style and a maximum level of comfort.
- Front and rear suspension to handle various outdoor terrain
- Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrest
- Features directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination
Do I need to tax my mobility scooter?
No. But you may need to register it. Find out more information on our scooter tax blog post.
Do I need mobility scooter insurance?
It is not currently required but we do highly recommend it. Find out more information on our scooter insurance blog post.
- Make sure the mobility scooter is switched off before attempting to charge
- Plug the charger into the mobility scooter first and then into an electrical socket; then switch on the charger
- Wherever possible, try to use a mains socket to plug the charger in and not an extension lead
- When charging is complete, switch off the charger before removing it from the mobility scooter
For more information on how to get the most out of your mobility scooter battery, including tips on when and where to charge, see our handy Battery Guide.