Keeping Our Customers Safe During COVID-19
Ideas in Action is committed to maintaining the highest standards of health and safety at all times.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve introduced a number of strict safety measures in our showroom so that you can continue to view, discuss and purchase the products you rely on.
Our showroom is currently open and operating within government guidelines. We are constantly monitoring government advice and will change our policies as the situation evolves. As of now, we are open for business and will remain open unless instructed to close.
Along with our website banner message, we wanted to keep you all updated on what we are doing to keep you safe.
Shop in confidence with Ideas in Action. Find out how we’ve made our showroom COVID-secure for the months ahead.
The following rules have been introduced in our showroom to keep all customers and staff safe.
– The showroom entrance door is locked at all times. Customers are advised to ring the bell and stand by the marker until a member of staff permits entry.
– A maximum of two customers are permitted into the showroom at any one time. All customers must wear a face covering. If customers do not have a face covering or can not wear one for any reason, we will provide non-restrictive face shields to wear instead.
– Upon entry, each customer will be asked to sanitise their hands using our contactless dispenser. If a customer is wearing gloves, they will be asked to remove them and sanitise their hands.
– We operate on an appointment-only basis so that we can measure and control the number of customers who visit throughout the day.
– All of our staff will be wearing a face covering whenever a customer is present.
– The showroom is cleaned regularly throughout the day and surfaces are re-cleaned each time a customer visits.
Our showroom is located on Station Road in Birmingham, a short distance from Stechford train station. Here you’ll find a range of products for you to view and try out. Our team will be on hand to help you find the most suitable product for your needs, as well as discuss specifications, insurance and answer any other questions you might have.
The products on display at our showroom include:
We also provide repairs and servicing for stairlifts, scooters, wheelchairs and riser chairs. Simply bring us your faulty equipment and we’ll restore it back to working condition. You may even be eligible for an upgrade, where you can trade in your old mobility scooter for a brand new one!
As an essential business, we’re committed to helping our customers shop with confidence. The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our number one priority, and we endeavour to maintain our strict standards until they are deemed to no longer be necessary. Visit our showroom and find your next mobility aid from our extensive range. We offer a selection of products for all requirements, helping you to regain your independence, safety and mobility.
For any questions about our new rules or to book an appointment at our showroom, get in touch with our team.